Pages

August 12, 2007

Today~

Was a really nice day. Kevin and I talked a lot about what we were going to do when baby #3 gets here and how we hope he/she sleeps better than Lex. Don't get me wrong, he sleeps great, but he's going through this phase of needing Mommy and Daddy to be in the room while he's sleeping at night. Naps are no problem at all, the boy sleeps for hours! I tell Kevin that he spoils him, holds him too much........then Kevin looks at me and just sort of shakes his head, because he knows......I'm really to blame for that as well. I look at it this way.....one day my children will not want me to hold them, they'll want to run free, and when that day comes, I want to be able to let go with a smile on my face because I know that I've held him as much as his little heart desired.♥

xxx

0 thoughts: