Pages

October 9, 2007

Symptoms~

So far I've had very little symptoms at all. The ones I do have haven't been too, too bad. Here they are....

•Nausea
•Dizzy spells
•Fatigue
•Sore boobs
•Metallic taste in my mouth
•Food aversion
•Cramps

Today I've been so tired and really nauseous. I feel like I could sleep all day. I'm working today to help my friend get ready for her Halloween party. I already finished everything I needed to get done and now I'm bored. -_- Great!~

I think I'm having a girl.♥ :) I just have that feeling, you know. :) I think I'd love to have a little girl, then when she starts going through puberty, I'll move out. LOL!!!! Just kidding. Anyway, I have a name picked out already.....Larkin Faire. I know, weird, but it fits. Raven, Lex and Larkin......I like that. If it's a boy I want to name him Tristan, but Kevin doesn't like that name. -_- Well Kevin can kiss my ass!! I'm so mad at him right now!! I honestly couldn't care less what he thinks about anything. LOL! MEN!~

xxx

0 thoughts: