Pages

May 6, 2008

I'm Back!!

So here I am again. Blogsavy is not working, which is making me angry because I really liked it there. Oh well. Anyway! Here is what's been going on......

•Baby is good. She is weighing in at at least 5+ pounds already. o_O
•Heartburn is out of control!!!!!!!!!!!
•I'm ready to burst.
•Still no stretch marks :D
•Doctor thinks I'm not going to make it to June. Fine by me!!!

Everything else is fine. Lex is going to give me a heart attack!! He's a boy.....nuff said. :) Other than that, Kevin and I need to get our butts in gear. We have nothing for this baby. Nothing at all. We have the colors picked out for the bursery, but that's all. LOL!! I know what I want, we just have to get it. Here's the bedding I want.....


There was another bedding that I wanted, but $400 is just too much. I don't feel comfortable spending that much on crib bedding. Hell! I don't spend that much on my bedding LOL!!

That's all for today. I'll be back. :)

0 thoughts: