Pages

August 8, 2008

Lola's Appointment & 2 Months ALREADY!!

Yesterday was Lola's appointment with the Pediatric Dermatologist. It went really well and I learned a lot. The thing on her face is a Hemangioma . It's common and not dangerous at all, but they do want to keep an eye on it to make sure that it A.) doesn't get any bigger and B.) doesn't start bleeding. I have to keep her nails cut or keep gloves on her at all times to avoid an accidental scratch. That wouldn't be good. But yeah, it's not the worst one they've seen, so I'm not worried. :)



You can sorta see it in that picture. I do have more pictures of it, but I can't find them right now and I don't feel like searching. BLAH! She has another appointment today to get her first round of shots. :( I'm making Kevin take her because I just can't do it. 3 appointments in one week and seeing her cry is too much for me. So Lex and I are staying home and Kevin and Raven are taking her. If it doesn't rain I'm going to take Lex for a walk to the park. That's his new thing........going for walks. :) He's so cute.

Ok, I'm off to get things ready. :)

0 thoughts: