Pages

August 6, 2008

That Was Horrible!!!!!!

Poor, poor Lola. :( She was a mess yesterday. They held her down, I refused to, then the doctor had to clip it THREE times!!!!!! Good Lord. It was awful. I cried and cried and cried. :( She cried and cried and cried, too. The look of terror on her face was too much to bear. I almost told them to stop!!!!!!!!! But they were done so quickly, thank God! It took less than 2 minutes all together and she was done. I picked her up and started nursing her. She fell asleep. :( I am SO glad that's over! she would have had speech problems in the future if I hadn't of had it done, so it's good we got it done now because if we waited they would have to sedate her and there is NO way I want that. Too dangerous for such a small child, I wouldn't want to risk it. She was in pain last night, so I broke down and gave her Motrin. She fell asleep right afterwards and slept all night. She woke up at 6, nursed and went rigt back to sleep. My poor baby. :( I think she may sleep all day. That's just fine. Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!!! :)

0 thoughts: