Pages

October 20, 2008

4 Months Old

Lola had her 4 month checkup last week. :) She is doing really, really great and she's huge! She's the size of a 7 month old. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! OMG, I almost about died when the doctor told me. She is in the 97th percentile for everything! HAHAHAAAAA!! LOLA!!!! :) I love my baby. Yeah, so.....the appointment was HELL! I tried to do Kevin a favor and took all the kids with me so he could rest. I will NEVER be doing that again. Ugh! Lex was a terror the entire time. I wanted to kill him. (Not really , but you know what I mean.) He would not stop touching everything and anything he could get his hands on. And Raven, for once, was not much of a help, she was more of a problem then anything else. It was one of those days where she tried to control everything he did and you just can't do that with a 2 year old, you can only try to keep them from hurting themselves or someone else. Sometimes you just gotta let them go and try not to stop them. She kept trying to keep things from him, taking things from him that were actually harmless and she kept saying the word "No" over and over again. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I was so furious. I couldn't even talk to the doctor. Raven was getting louder and louder. At one point I told the doctor to excuse me, turned to Raven and said..."Why did I bring you? You're stressing me out more than he is. Is there a reason you have to YELL over us? We're trying to talk and all I hear is you yelling at Lex. Just stop.". The doctor looked at me and said...."I have 3 daughters, I understand." Not yet, but you will! LOL! She thought that was funny.

But seriously though......this whole teenager thing is NOT good. I hate it. Her hormones are OUT of control. She's bitchy, moody, mean and tries to control everything around her. Sometimes the words Boarding School sound sooooo nice. Seriously.....it's that bad. And the worst part of it is.....that it's NORMAL!!! WHAT?! UGH! I remember saying...."My daughter will NEVER be like that. NEVER! She's so sweet and kind and helpful"....yeah, I'm eating those words now. Most days she's great, but when she's bad, she's bad. Makes me want to apologize to anyone I was mean to while I was a teenager. -_-

0 thoughts: