Pages

October 1, 2008

A WHOLE YEAR ALREADY?!

It's been a little over a year since I found out I was pregnant with Lo. WOW! HOLY MOLY!! Time sure does fly!! She is already doing that trying to sit up thingy they do at this age. I'll post a video tomorrow on YouTube. It's amazing how fast she's growing. I guess they all grow up fast, but when it's your baby, baby you expect it to go slower. Guess not. :/ Kevin came up to me the other day in Old Navy with a cute pair of baby boy socks and said...."AWWWW!! Honey, look! Can we please have one more? PLEASE?!" O_O FUCK NO!!! HAH!! Sorry. No more for me, thank you very much. Let's just put it this way.....if there is another baby in our future, I can't see her or him. I could see my other three very clearly.........but no more. I'm done. He may think I'm gonna change my mind, but I won't. I have plans!!! I NEED/WANT to see the Amazon and I can't do that if I keep having babies. I'm very happy and content with the ones I have now. :D

I gotta get to bed. I should already be there but my kitchen was a MESS and I just can't go to bed with it looking the way it did. :D DONE! NIGHT!
free web stats

0 thoughts: