Pages

December 9, 2008

Mastitis & Thrush -_-

Ouch. Both at the same time. I think we may be all done breastfeeding. :( The doctor wants me to try to just pump, pump, pump until both clear up and it doesn't hurt as much, but I told her that I'm not getting much at all, so I may just stop altogether. The she said NO!!!, don't stop, if pumping is no good, then just keep breastfeeding until I just can't any more or it hurts too bad to do it. It hurts so bad to breastfeed. I mean it really, really hurts. :( I'm gonna keep going though, cause I hear that's the best. We'll see what happens. I was hoping to go as long as possible because, well, it's cheaper. LOL!!! Doesn't matter to me though, we had a great run. Maybe I can keep going a little longer. Just gotta suck it up and deal with the pain. :(

0 thoughts: