Pages

January 13, 2009

7 Months Old

Wow. Time is just zipping by!!!!!!!!!!! Little Lola is getting big at a very fast rate. She now weighs 23 pounds. HAH!!!!!!!!!! Lex is 38 pounds, so she's catching up. LOL! Just kidding. Kevin calls her Princess Portly. HAH! Hilarious! She is not feeling well at all, she has a double ear infection. Her right ear is worse than the left. Her and Lex both are on antibiotics for the next 10 days. I don't know how we're going to get Lex to take it twice a day. He acted like we were killing him when we gave it to him today. I hate that, but it's a MUST! He has GOT to have it or it's just gonna get worse. I suppose this falls into the "Horrible things we do to our kids for their own good" catagory. :( Not my favorite thing.

Raven had her heart broken today by her very first boyfriend. :( She called me here at work crying her eyes out and just sobbing away. ((sigh)) I wish I could keep her my little Princess forever and protect her from all the bad things in the world. Boyfriends can be so wonderful, but at this age boys are still so....dumb? Yeah, they're dumb. They have no clue. It'll take them a while to catch up to the girls. LOL! I can't protect her forever, I can only be here for her when she needs me and hope that she makes the right choices in life. :)

0 thoughts: