Pages

March 31, 2009

Ok.....Maybe They DO Look A Little Alike

I have never thought that Lex and Lola look that much alike. Then I saw these 2 pictures and thought.....well, maybe. :D

Yeah.....they do. :D ♥♥♥ So cute!!! It's amazing the difference between boys and girls facial structure. She is obviously all girl and even though people still think Lex is a girl because "he has such a beautiful face!" -insert eye rolling here- he still has the bone structure of a male. Amazing. If we were ever to have other kids I wonder what they'd look like. O_O Nevermind. LOL!!!!

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that they look alike. :) Although I think Lola looks a little more like Kevin than Lex does. I see a lot of you in him. :)

* The MOM said...

It's the eyes. He has my eyes. :D We still don't know where Lola came from. LOL!!!! Those blue eyes and redish hair, definitely his Mom. :)