Pages

June 8, 2009

Daddy & His Lola



I think that says it all. The man loves his daughter!!! He came home from work and we were sitting outside just hanging out and when she saw him her face lit up and Daddy came over, held his arms out and that was that!! ALTHOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Lola DID say "MOMMA" today!!! Yes, she did. It was glorious. Wonderful!! Perfect!!!!! I was outside working on my gardens and he was inside with the kids. He wanted me to see that Lo was awake so he brought her to the window, I did my usual "Mommy dance" for her and she laughed. He said he put her down and she started crying. He walked up to her and said....."Lola, what's the matter, hunny?" and she said..."Momma!! MOMMA!!!" O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was am proud of her. She said it again when I came in and she saw me. I love her. :) That just made my month. My no longer a baby is still a Momma's baby. :D

0 thoughts: