Pages

August 18, 2009

Water Babies.....

All my kids are water babies. I could sit them in a pool of water and they'd stay there all day if I let them. I think ALL kids love to play in the water, but Lola is kinda ridiculous. When we took them to CoCo Key I just sat her in the water and let her play with a few toys. At one point I HAD to go to the bathroom so I picked her up to take her to Kevin. You would have thought I'd tried to kill her. She threw the biggest fit!!!! Shaking her entire body, tensing up and TRYING to get down!! Hilarious. For some reason, we think Lola's fits are cute. :D Anyway. So the past few days have been so beautiful!!! We've been outside all day everyday playing in the water. It's been really nice. I can't wait to get to the beach!!!! There is no time to go this week, but hopefully we'll get there this weekend. I'm hoping Lola has a better experience t his time. Last time we took her she was NOT a happy camper. LOL!!

And as promised, the new Briar Claire hat I bought for Lola.....







0 thoughts: