Pages

October 6, 2009

About ME!

 I figure that if I'm going to go public and open my blog to new people I really should write a little something about myself to let you know who I am. Warning...you may never want to return!!! :)

My name is Nina.
I'm 35 years old.
I was born in Kentucky but traveled a lot because my Mom & Dad were in the Army.
I had my first child when I was 21.
My first born's Biological Father is not in her life.
I've been married for 8 1/2 years.
My husband and I married after only dating for 3 months, we had only known each other for 6 months.
He INSTANTLY became my first born's DADDY and is damned good at it!
My marriage isn't perfect, but what is?
I had never wanted to get married, but glad I did.
I had never wanted kids, but can't live without them now that I have them.
I'm an Atheist
I LOVE animals.
I have 3 dogs & 2 cats. I'd have more if I could.
Teal is my favorite color.
I swear a lot. All. The. Time. I am getting better at NOT swearing as much.
My husband and I had 2 more kids. A boy (3) and a girl (1 1/2).
I would NEVER have them that close together ever AGAIN!
I don't want anymore kids, but my husband does.
I let my dog drink from my glass. :)
I drink probably 10+ glasses of water a day.
I LOVE wine and have at least a glass or 2 a day. Mostly while cooking.
I sleepwalk.
I read a lot. A book a month, sometimes more.
I have a green thumb and can make anything grow.
I am totally in love with Michael Fassbender.
I am fluent in German and can speak broken Italian.
I have been to France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland & Jamaica.
My boss is one of my closest friends.
I love my job and would work more if I could.
I have big taa-taas and hate them. I miss my Ccups.
I don't think I'm the perfect Mom, but I'm better than most.
My hair is way too long, it touches my butt.
I will only let ONE person cut my hair.
I wash my hands  A LOT!
I'm a REAL good cook!!
I love baking from scratch.
I'm addicted to Twitter.

GOODNESS!! I have to stop now. I actually could go on and on, but I won't.
There is a lot more to me, but I'm sure you'll see that in future posts.


0 thoughts: