Pages

January 11, 2010

When Babies Sleep Late....

They wake up energized. Which means that they have more energy than I do. Which also means that they have been going at it since they got up. Fighting, fighting fight!! Ok, well, not really fighting, but more like Lex trying to make Lola do what he thinks she should be doing, and Lola freaking out about it. He likes to smell her, he likes that she smells like a girl. -_- She hates that. She hits, he gets mad then the real fighting breaks out. I keep telling myself that this is normal, that it will get better. Don't all siblings fight? Isn't that what it's all about? I mean, even in the homes of people who have a lot of kids, who homeschool, who don't let their kids watch t.v., their kids fight too, right? Please tell me that this is normal!! Because I am afraid one of them is going to seriously injure the other one. But they do love each other, that's for sure....

















2 thoughts:

Carlie said...

I had to chuckle at your "even in families that homeschool...even when they have lots of kids....even when they don't watch t.v...." bit...I was from a family with all those pieces as a kid and of course we still fought and argued. Gentleness is not an automatic human trait...its a learned habit.

* The MOM said...

When will they learn it?!?!? LOL!! Poor Lola is going to grow up to be a brut. :)