Pages

February 19, 2010

I'm Not Just A Mommy.....I'm Also A FURRRR Mommy!!!

Yes, I have animals and lots of them. 3 dogs and 2 cats. Ok, maybe not lots, but we do have a few. Here they are.......

picnikfile_gKTW48
This is Chewbacca. He is a long haired Chihuahua. He was a Valentine's Day gift from my husband about 6 years ago. He is now 7 1/2. :( He's my grumpy old man and I love him so!

picnikfile_GaGGIC
This is LUUUUUUCY!! I say it like that because she is our bad dog. She eats poop, runs off, steals food from the kids and anyone else that is daring enough to get too close to her while holding a chicken leg. But she is sweet. She's a mini Dachshund. She loves to cuddle and is always cold. I swear I could set her on fire and she would still be cold!

picnikfile_XLv721
And this is Miss. Molly. Molly is a mini Cairn Terrier. She is the sweetest thing and tries so hard to be loved, even though she doesn't need to try very hard. Molly has Addison's disease and has to take steroids everyday and goes in once a month to see her Vet. for a corti shot or else she'll die. Taking care of her is a privlage because we love her so much!!


Our cats won't sit still long enough for me to take their pictures. Their names are Mina & Orbit. They are insane. Nuff said.

If my husband let me I'd have tons of Chihuahuas!! My breed of choice. I just love their ears, their cute little faces and how devoted they are. Great! Now I'm jonesen for a puppy. Hey, it'sw better than wanting another baby!!!

0 thoughts: