Pages

June 24, 2010

Hello Summer....Where HAVE You Been?!?!

There was a time when I wasn't a friend of Summer. I used to hate the heat and I loved the cold. But that all changed last year after we had a crappy Summer and a harsh Winter. I read this article yesterday about the Sun and solar flares and the end of the world and all that craziness, and they explained why last Winter was so harsh, it's because the Sun has been less active. Great, just great. So the Sun is now less active. I don't know which is worse....more activity or less activity. They're saying that more activity could actually damage the Earth, but less activity could cause harsher, longer Winters. Ugh. Why do I read stuff like that?!?! Anyway. Now I appreciate the heat. I embrace it. I love it. If it's going to be a hot day, I get my cleaning done early, get all the outdoor toys/pools cleaned, pack the kids up and we head outside. Gotta get it while we can. So this is what we've been doing..............






Doesn't get much better than that. :)

0 thoughts: