Pages

November 10, 2010

Forget Lia Sophia!! I'm Throwing A Home Vasectomy Party!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows where I stand on having more kids. I'm all done. I would love to have a ton of kids, but the reality of it is, I just can't handle more. I have my hands full as it is. So when one night of passion turns into an almost 2 week scare wait, I think it's time to do something about it. I'm talking about a vasectomy. My husband needs to get it done. And fast! You see, I can't take any kind of birth control with hormones in it due to the fact that it turns me into the Devil himself. I'm not talking about a little moodiness, I'm talking about wanting to kill someone, beat someone or wanting to run away from home. It was bad. Getting the IUD taken out was the best thing ever. I had the Mirena  8 years ago and loved it! No problems whatsoever. So after Lo was born I wanted to try it again. HUUUUUUUGE mistake! Horrible side effects that time around. I am just now losing the extra 30 pounds I packed on almost immediately after I had it inserted. Speaking of which, I really should do an update post about Operation Get Sexy soon. Things are going well. :) Anyway! After I had it taken out I told the hubby that I was all done having kids. He needed to seriously think about getting a vasectomy, because I would divorce him if I "accidently" got pregnant. We all know that he wants more kids, and all it would take would be a bottle of wine and a very late night and BAM. Pregnant. "But, Honey!! You said I could!!!" -_- Yeah. Right. Ok. Something like that just happen recently and all I have to say is this.......THANK GAWD I'M NOT PREGNANT!! I'm not gonna lie, I thought I was. I was like...."Well, you were there, too, Nina, so you can't complain. Just go with it". I was talking myself into it just in case I was, so when I saw those 2 lines I wouldn't lose it. But I'm not. And I'm happy! Now.....time to get the hubs on board with the vasectomy, because I'd hate to have to do it myself. he. he. he. he. he.

2 thoughts:

Delirium said...

GAH! I have the Mirena right now. I. HATE. IT. It seriously has turned me CRAZY.

I should get it taken out. You've inspired me. I think I'll do that.

<3

Moooooog35 said...

Here..

Show him the collection of posts I have from when I got my vasectomy.

Or maybe just this one from when I actually got it.

He should be on board in no time.