Pages

November 26, 2010

Teenagers Are Gross.....

Not only are they gross, but they're whole purpose in life is to piss us off. That, and to sleep/eat/talkonthephone. Just today my teenager decided to not call me and tell me she was going to be walking to McDonald's when she was supposed to be at the mall where I left her. Not only that, but she left without doing her chores and I refuse to follow her around and remind her of the things she needs to be doing daily. She wants me to treat her like a grownup, she better start acting like one. So today when she left, she didn't close her door all the way and one of the dogs went in there and peed and pooped on her floor. So I went in to clean and was like...."Why bother?! This room is disgusting!" I decided to take pictures and show the world what living with a teenager is really like. So behold!! The teenager's room!!!!..........

Apparently she's storing up for the Winter.....

Those aren't raisins, people!!!

Because putting your clothes away neatly is just not cool.....

Because on the floor, next to the bed is EXACTLY where things belong.......

And just so the other side doesn't feel left out......

Yes, that's maple syrup. You know, just in case she has the hankerin' for some waffles......

And her bed, also known as "The place where I throw all my junk"......

You're probably thinking..."My gawd. What kind of Mother are you, posting these pictures?!?!" I'm the kind of Mom that believes that spreading the word and raising awareness of just exactly how gross teenagers can be is beneficial to everyone. Especially Moms who haven't dealt with it yet. I hope this has helped. 

Side note: she has cleaned her room and it now looks like a normal human being lives in there and not some squatter.  And believe it or not, she has a down comforter with a nice cover that she refused to actually use. Instead, she uses the old blankets and pillow cases, because "it's too hard to put the cover on the comforter". -_-





0 thoughts: