Pages

January 13, 2011

Just Gettin' It Alllll Out....

I have been sick. The kids have been sick. We had a blizzard. We were snowed in. I lost a bunch of weight. My bras are a bit loose. My jeans are a bit loose. That makes me happy. My house is a mess. My kids made the mess. My teenager is not doing so well. More on that later. My husband has Monday off. Bad news is, I have to wake up to him. ;) I have shoveled so much my arms ache. I have more grey hair now than ever. Good news is, I have an appointment in a few weeks to see my hairdresser. I love my new camera toys. Can't stop taking pictures. But no time to upload them. There is a new Zodiac sign, well, not so new, but being added. That now makes me a Gemini. I refuse to accept that. I am a Cancer. Period. My closest friend is a Gemini. She's insane. Hot, but insane. Cancers rule. But in case I don't have a choice, I am glad I never got a tattoo of my sign. Lola finally cut her first 2 year molar. Bad news is, 3 more to go. My husband is still talking about more kids. I may actually follow trough with the home vasectomy threat. My mother is coming up tomorrow so Kevin and I can have a date night. I am not happy about this. My mother coming up, not the date night. She left a needle and thread in the throw blanket last time she was here. She's trying to kill me. Or she's trying to make me kill her. Either one. I am not cooking a real dinner tonight. Soup and sandwiches for everyone. I had my first photo shoot last weekend. I actually got paid for it. That was nice. I've been hiding from my husband and kids to write this for the past hour. Guess I should go downstairs now. I'll leave you with this......




0 thoughts: