Pages

June 19, 2012

Summer....Va...Cation....Now I Panic

Now that school is out, what do I do with these kids??? My teenager is easy.....she's going to work and will most likely be out with friends all the time. Lex is such a sleepy head lately, I doubt I'll be able to get him up and going any time before 10am. Lola, well Lola doesn't like to move much. I've been wracking my brain thinking of things to do this Summer. Here's what I have so far.......
  • Beach.....and lots of it
  • Summer studying on Tuesdays and Wednesdays since I work those days anyways
  • The Children's Museum in Boston
  • Davis' Farmland
  • Zoo
  • Going to different lakes
  • Spending a weekend at a hotel somewhere (Lex loves that)
  • Lots of movie nights
  • Catch some fireflies :)
  • Lots of playdates
That's all I have so far. Lex has lots of Summer school work to do, so our Tuesdays and Wednesdays are full. I'm thinking any rainy days will be movie days. I'd like to do a kids cooking day with them, I bet they'd love that. My teenager will be babysitting the kids from 8am-1pm on Tuesdays and Fridays, which will give her some spending money. I'm hoping to get her in to help out at a shelter near where I work. The place is so full and the woman works herself to the bone keeping the place clean and taking care of the animals. It'll be good for Raven. That's all I can think of right now. I'm not good with this planning crap. So yeah, feel free to chime in and give me some ideas!!

Me~

0 thoughts: