Pages

June 12, 2012

Where HAVE I Been?!?!?

I haven't been blogging, that's for sure! I've been so busy with life that it's been impossible to sit down and blog. Since there's so much that has happened I will throw it out there like this.......

  • Divorce papers have been signed
  • D-Day is next Tuesday, then we have to wait 6 months before it's final
  • I will not celebrate our divorce, I think that's tacky
  • The kids are growing up...16, 6 and 4 now :)
  • I'm dating someone, someone awesome! And it's a very good thing ;)
  • I haven't cut my hair in almost a year, and I'm going gray a LOT faster
  • I am working more at the pet store and loving it!
  • I plan on starting my own photography business soon.
  • I'm exhausted almost all the time now, and I look it
  • My niece passed away after fighting for so long. Glad she is at peace, but missing her so damn much
  • My family is healing. Very slowly, but we're healing
  • My teenager isn't doing well....again. We're working on it
  • My goal is to have her happy and mentally healthy just in time for collage.....hopefully
  • The Ex and I are getting along well. He's happy with his girlfriend and that's a good thing
  • I plan on blogging more. I promise :)
  • I finally got my clothes line up. Nothing fancy at the moment, but I'm working on it
  • Trying to save money and energy is a pain in the ass
  • All in all....life is very good. :)
There's so much more, almost too much crammed into my head. I need to get it all out.

Me~

0 thoughts: