Pages

October 28, 2013

Where The Hell Is My Maid?!

I swear to God I am going to fire her when I see her. The house is a mess, the laundry needs to be folded and put away. The floors haven't been done all week. The dishes are piling up and the animals need to be fed. What the Hell do I pay her for? Not to show up? Not to clean? To sit around and do nothing. Apparently so! The nerve!

 I keep having to remind myself that I, in fact, do not have a maid. It's just me. When I remember this I get really sad. The fantasy that I have someone to do all this for me is such an inviting one. I never want to leave that dream. Just think about it.......you leave for work and 8 hours later you come home to a clean house! How fantastic would that be?? ((sigh)) But I don't, and I probably never will. So, I have to make my daily list of things that need to be done, have breakfast and then get to it. Oh the grind!!!!!!!

Me~

1 thoughts:

Agent 54 said...

Your maid made lemonade.