Pages

July 11, 2014

40......

40. 40. 40! 40!!!!!!!! My birthday is next week, and yes, I will be 40. I feel so.....grown. Almost like I know everything, but I'm still learning. I don't feel "40", and I don't think I look "40", which is a good thing. ;) My kids are super excited for my birthday. Although, at first Lo wasn't so excited. She had asked me how old I was going to be, and when I said 40 she gasped, covered her mouth and walked away. A few minutes later she came to me in tears saying "I don't want you to be 40, it's so close to 100 and you're going to die soon!!". Poor little Lo!!! :( After I explained to her that I was not that old and I wasn't going to die soon, she felt better. I didn't though. I kinda felt really old after that. LOL!! I'm over it now though. The toughest thing about turning 40 is getting my license renewed and probably getting a new picture. I love my picture and I don't want to change it. :/ If that is all I have to worry about, then I guess I'm doing pretty damn good! :D

Me~

0 thoughts: